Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ladybug Cake and Cookies

First birthdays are so special, aren't they?   What a great time to gather friends and family and celebrate your baby's first year of life!  

My friend went all out in planning for her little one's 1st birthday party.  She had a lady bug theme, and went crazy with decorations, games, food, etc.  What a blast!

I had the pleasure of making the cake, cookies, and a cute little smash cake for sweet Mary.

~ Happy 1st Birthday Mary!! ~










4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathleen! I should have mentioned this is not my original cake design. My friend found a cake online that she like, so I replicated it. ;) That said, I'd be totally flattered if someone every copied one of my original cake designs, so I hope I'm not offending anyone by using theirs! :)

      Delete
  2. OMGosh! Absolutely gorgeous cake and cookies! You are a very talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete